s40

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자짱깨 조회 1회 작성일 2021-06-15 14:24:01 댓글 0

본문

New Volvo S40 - The CLA killer

New Volvo S40 project made based on the project of the new Volvo C30. Rehearsal of how the S40 should be using Volvo's current visual language.
Micka Datwist : C30 and S40 R-Design wonderful exterior but truly uneventful interior design. Minimalism gone a little wrong.
Träslövsläge H : Looks awful
Don Saint Dubois : Respect Volvo
Saab Replay : I worked at a Volvo shop for some years and all I can say is heck no. Volvo cars used to be good but since 1999 they are Junk
Pan Joshua : I'm more interested in that concept C30 than this new C40 they're coming out with, which barely looks like a hatchback!

2019 Volvo S40

Volvo S40, the much anticipated compact sedan from the Swedish carmaker appears to have made a guest appearance in the company's latest safety videos. The videos, which talk about Volvo's Blind Spot Information (BLIS) with Steer Assist tech, were released around the time of the unveiling of the new-generation Volvo XC60 at the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show. And the car used to demonstrate the new safety technology is the video looks very similar to Volvo's 40.2 Concept, which previews the upcoming Volvo S40 sedan.

Garmin Approach S40 GPS Golf Watch (In Action)

You can purchase the Garmin Approach S40 GPS Golf Watch online at https://www.mortongolfsales.com/Garmin-Approach-S40-GPS-Watch-p/garmin-gps-s40.htm

In this video, Nick takes the Garmin Approach S40 GPS Golf Watch out on the course to show you how well it performs.

He also talks about many of the awesome features such as the touchscreen color display, green view, distance tracking, and many other features that you will want to know about. ⁣⁣

#golf #gpswatch #garmin⁣⁣
Fernando Chinchilla : How does the score tracking work? What if you take practice swings?
Ariel A : I see you mentioned it tracks your shot distance as you walk up to the ball what about if you are using a cart is it still accurate?
Veteran Patriot : Just Bought one.
Thanks for the Video.
golfergal : Just got my watch and it's set up except that the face is not bright when I turn my wrist. I selected 100% back light but the watch is too dark.
Jason Manuel-Morgan : Bruh.....that swing though

#s40

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,970건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.se-yo.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz